It is the policy of BJA to observe equal regard and opportunity in learning;
thus, all students are welcome regardless of race, color, national origin, or religious affiliation, who express an earnest desire for a Christian education and strive to observe all the rules and regulations of the school.
The BJA Admissions Committee will consider applications for approval only when the following requirements are met:
- Application form completely filled out, including the signatures of parents and child
- The registration fee
- Complete School Records (Including report cards, Standardized Test Scores, and discipline history)
- Three recommendations submitted on BJA forms
- An original, current immunization record, and physical examination record
- A birth certificate and a copy of the student’s Social Security card
- A current student Medical Consent form
- A statement of Financial Responsibility
Elementary admissions require that the child wishing to enter 1st grade be 6 years old chronologically as well as developmentally by the start of the current school year. The child will/may also be required to take a readiness test and demonstrate proficiency in key areas. An applicant may be denied admission if he/she doesn’t demonstrate the emotional readiness needed. The entrance age for Kindergarten is 5 and similar readiness requirements apply.
Broward Junior Academy is open to students who are:
- Self-motivated, engaged learners
- Supportive, active, and honest members of the community
- Interested in the complexity and diversity of people, their experiences, and knowledge
- Able to develop a strong sense of themselves based on honest reflection
We recognize parents as very important members of Broward Junior Academy school family. In line with this, we encourage you to participate fully in helping to make your child’s school experience rich and meaningful.>
If we are united in prayer and dedication to doing God’s will in favor of His children, God will bless our efforts and prosper our school.